Ultralight Client Instructions
One Week Prior to Your Treatment
- Drink lots of water, approximately 32 ounces a day
- No need to change medications, including diuretics (which increase the flow of urine)
- Refrain from binge eating
- Do not indulge in alcohol for 24 hours prior to any Ultralight treatment
- Drink 24 ounces of water – avoid coffee, tea, and cola products
- Refrain from diuretics the day of your scheduled treatment count
- Do take any normally prescribed medications, as directed
- Refrain from caffeine products for 3-4 hours prior to treatment
- Refrain from carbonated beverages for 3-4 hours prior to treatment
- Enjoy a modest meal but refrain from heavy/large meals prior to treatment
- Please do NOT attempt to fast (starve yourself) before, during or after your treatment
IMPORTANT: Refrain from any alcohol post-treatment, as well as heavy/large meals or “binge” eating. It is not unusual to experience some hunger cravings after a large amount of fat has been metabolized. It is important to stick to a normal, healthy eating plan.
- Drinks lots of water – this is key!
- Resume diuretics (if applicable)
- Continue to manage your appetite with healthy eating choices– do not increase your normal caloric intake during this high-metabolic state
IMPORTANT: Exercise! A large amount of fat is currently processing through your circulatory system. In order to prevent these cells from returning to their normal condition, it is important to “flush” them from the body via exercise(sweat) and water intake.
Ultralight cold light therapy (L.E.D. Red Light Therapy) causes an immediate release of significant fatty deposits from very specific, targeted areas of the body, facilitating dramatic results! These improvements are permanent providing that clients do not reverse the effects by:
- Abusing alcohol (moderation is key).
- Taking in too many carbohydrates. Feel fuller, longer with proteins & fiber.
- Binge eating or “splurging” on high calorie meals – don’t eat away your results!
What to Bring
- IMPORTANT: Bathing suit (must be two-piece) or swim trunks. Clients may opt to wear proper undergarments for their Before & After pictures instead of swimming attire.
- A positive attitude! Remember, we’re here to help you feel better about yourself. There’s no reason to be shy, nervous or embarrassed. Everyone at our clinic is rooting for you and thoroughly invested in your RESULTS! We are honored to be a part of this personal and exciting fat reduction experience!
- 24 Hour Cancelation Notice and/or No Call/No Show: Full price of appt will be charged or forfeiture of appt if prepaid.
- Arrive on time! and no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Tardy Policy: treatment time will be reduced.
- Important: New clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time for intake forms and initial consultation/evaluation. Expect to spend 1 1/2 hours with us on your first visit.
- Members will routinely spend up to 1 1/4 hour for each consecutive visit
*By proceeding with treatment, you are agreeing to uphold all Clinic Policies and to follow all Treatment Instructions (for best results), as outlined above.